Lowcountry Local First is hosting the sixth annual Good Business Summit on September 20 at the Charleston Music Hall. Wetzel Languages is thrilled to sponsor this one-day event. It will include speakers and panel discussions to spotlight creative ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. Attendees are invited to enjoy breakfast, lunch and happy hour networking events. The Good Business Summit is open to the public. So come and join us to learn from national and local business leaders!
Session topics include*:
– KEYNOTE: Learn from Jay Richardson, manager of New Belgium Brewing in Asheville, NC, a B-corp and employee-owned business
– KEYNOTE: An Intimate Conversation Between Two of Charleston’s Top Company-Culture Innovators
– Good Growth: Scaling Up with Soul
– Brands Taking Stands
– The Intersection of Housing, Transportation and Local Business
– Think & Do Tank: Defining Your Company Culture to Find and Keep Happy Employees
– Think & Do Tank: How to Write Your Brand Love Letter
*Sessions subject to change.
15+ speakers from across industries, including:
Karalee Nielsen Fallert, the driving force behind many of the city’s most popular restaurants for 17 years.
Hammad Atassi, CEO of the American Sustainable Business Council, the leading policy advocacy group representing the interests of responsible businesses.
Jay Richardson, general manager for New Belgium’s operations in Asheville, NC.