The instructor, Rebekah Lawrence, will be covering the following topics:
Advanced writing skills with a focus on business writing aspects:
- Formal and informal phrases for business emails
- Correcting sentence structure and punctuation
- Improving your writing with a variety of sentence types
- Writing an end-of-the year employee or self review
- Learning vocabulary, especially business English
- Writing resumes
The course will also include some communication topics:
- Conversing with colleagues at work
- Reducing your accent
- Interviewing in a business setting
Dates: April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, and May 2 (12 hours)
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Wetzel Office
Please email us at [email protected] to reserve your spot. Availability is limited, so sign up soon!