The Skilled English Series focuses on functional, higher-level business English skills through a mix of language and cultural understanding.
- Class size: 5-8 students
- English level: Upper Intermediate to Advanced
- Four rotating business English topics:
- Reaching Agreement
- Building Relationships and Asking Questions
- Constructive Criticism and Saying “No”
- Across the Board: Variety in American Life and Language
Rebecca began her language-teaching career in China in 1997 and has been hooked ever since. She holds a BA in English with a minor foreign languages (Greek, Hebrew, and Spanish), and a Masters in Linguistics from the University of South Carolina. Her linguistic studies focused on Second Language Acquisition and Sociolinguistics. She also holds a graduate certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from USC. She joined Wetzel in 1998 as a teacher and later became Language Director. She’s been teaching advanced ESL, American culture, and business writing for almost 20 years – and looking forward to many more.
We look forward to helping you improve your language and intercultural skills!